As experts in business, we offer our members a wide range of vital business services including advice, financial expertise, support and a powerful voice in government. Our mission is to help smaller businesses achieve their ambitions.
Established over 40 years ago to help our members succeed in business, we are a non-profit making and non-party political organisation that’s led by our members, for our members.
Members get an exclusive package of great value business services including advice, financial products and support. These cover a wide range of benefits such as tax, legal and HR, local network groups, business banking and mentoring.
We don’t only provide fantastic membership benefits – FSB is also the UK’s leading business campaigner, focused on delivering change which supports smaller businesses to grow and succeed. Our lobbying arm starts with the work of our team in Westminster which focuses on UK and English policy issues. Further to this, our expert teams in Glasgow, Cardiff and Belfast work with governments, elected members and decision-makers in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Our corporate objectives:
1. To be recognised as the most influential and trusted business organisation
2. To value diversity and inclusion in everything we do
3. To be fully representative of the whole UK smaller business community
4. To provide the most valued package of business benefits and services
5. To provide the most effective network for smaller businesses across the UK
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone – 0808 20 20 888