Event Date/Time - 15/11/2017 - 16/11/2017
Bett Asia is returning to Kuala Lumpur in November 2017. This event will once again bring together the region’s education community to discuss the transformation of education and to discover the innovation that will inspire change.
We look forward to welcoming 1,600 education policy-makers, leaders and experts from over 35 countries to the two day Leadership Summit and Expo, where the latest trends, challenges and advancements in education and technology will be addressed, with a distinct focus on Asia.
DIT are presently recruiting UK companies working within the education sector, specialising in EdTEch, to attend the event with support from DIT. We are inviting UK companies to apply to be part of the DIT Supported Exhibitor programme at Bett Asia which would provide them with the following:
• Exhibition space within the Great British Pavilion, including an individually branded pod, access to the venue wifi, a power socket, and a digital screen.
• A Bett Asia Expo Pass
• An opportunity to be included in the Great British Classroom lessons
• Pre-arranged 1-2-1 meetings with international buyers, schools, DIT export advisers and relevant government bodies
• Dedicated Account Manager to provide pre-event and onsite support and training
Please be aware that there are specific requirements that each company must meet in order to be eligible for the Supported Exhibitor programme:
• UK company
• Established within the EdTech sector
• Interested in exporting to international markets
• Available from the 15th to 16th of November 2017
• Cannot have previously exhibited at Bett Asia
We would be thrilled to hear from any companies that fit the criteria and you think would benefit from being part of this programme. It is a great opportunity for UK SME businesses within the education sector to enhance their export opportunities and exhibit overseas.
Please ask any prospective companies to complete the Bett Asia Expression of Interest (EOI) form by using this link – https://ascential.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2sp1SblDrQejeCx.
The deadline for applications is Friday the 30th of June 2017, when applications will be reviewed and the selected companies will be welcomed onto the programme and introduced to their Account Manager.