The IMhrplus Service
IMhrplus is a fixed fee annual retainer for advice on your employment related issues.
This service is designed to offer budgetary certainty that comes with paying a fixed annual retainer, whilst benefitting from the expertise and strategic input that we believe is only available from specialist employment lawyers and not offered in all retainer arrangements.
Irwin Mitchell is offering YEN members a discount on its fixed fee retainer of up to 20%. Further details of discount will be provided on submission of an enquiry.
- We don’t operate a helpline service – we ensure that you liaise with a team of specialist lawyers throughout and that dedicated main point of contact feels like an extension of your own HR team.
- There is full flexibility for how and when you use the service, whether as a sounding board (to check that you are managing things appropriately and not missing anything) or where you need close guidance through the applicable steps to manage a situation. So whatever clients’ level of experience in dealing with HR matters, the service can be used to provide the level of support needed.
- No tie-ins – Whilst it is an annual retainer, there are no lengthy notice periods or minimal periods of being in contract with us. We work hard to ensure that you want to renew with us.
- Our team all have a great deal of experience in advising on the full spectrum of employment law issues.
- Our team are personable lawyers who we are confident you will enjoy working with.
- We are committed to helping you to achieve your objectives and overcome any employment related issues that may arise.
- Our team is on hand to support you, however and whenever needed.
- Ensuring that you get value for money from our service is a key objective for us. We have a strong renewal rate of those clients who already use the service, many of whom have remained with us for years. This is testament, we believe, to the value that our clients feel they get from the service and a reflection of the relationships we build with clients.
What does the IMhrplus Service include?
(1) A written compliance audit of your existing employment contracts, policies and procedures, along with recommendations for amendment/improvement where appropriate.
(2) Direct access to a dedicated team of solicitors on all day-to-day employment law issues. We will provide you with access to the team personally, via email and direct dial telephone.
(3) A dedicated website which contains useful information and precedents. This also includes a practical and user-friendly online Employment Law Manual.
(4) Invitations to our training programmes and HR Forums.
(5) Quarterly Newsletter and bi-monthly email bulletins comprising case developments and relevant legal updates.
- Representation in, and the defence of, Employment Tribunal claims. A very comprehensive policy which, together with the IMhrplus Service, gives protection over mitigating the risk of claims and, when they do arise, avoiding unexpected costs in relation to them.
- Complimentary access to an Employee Benefits platform which is available for all of your staff. This platform occupies a range of benefits to include, discounts at ASDA, Sainsbury’s, Interflora, Goldsmiths, Boots, Marks and Spencer and much more.
For more information:
- See our website at: https://www.imhrplus.com/
- Fill in the enquiry form below to get a quote – Simply complete the form below and we’ll get back to you.