Time is of the essence. There are meetings to attend, relationships to build and businesses to run. Often, marketing gets put on the back burner. This could be seriously detrimental to the growth of your organisation. Marketing plays a huge role in elevating a brand and forming sustainable futures for businesses to operate in.
Creating a marketing plan or writing a killer press release might not be your forte… but that’s where a capable marketing consultancy can lend a helping hand. Knowing when and how to outsource strategically is an important part of building a successful business. We’ve identified five reasons it might be high time you considered outsourcing your marketing requirements.
- Save Time: Marketing plans should not be thrown together. They require time, one thing that busy business owners don’t always have. An effective marketing campaign requires thorough research, SMART objectives and a clear method of measuring results. If you find yourself cutting corners, you can be sure that you’re not getting the most out of your budget.
- Additional Support: An integrated marketing consultancy can provide your business with additional support, acting as an internal marketing department and working with you to create results. Alternatively, it can be used as an extension of your current marketing team, offering expertise and guidance from an outside perspective.
- Direction: Companies generally know what a marketing plan is, but don’t necessarily know how to execute it. Marketing can encompass many different areas such as; PR, social media, events and much more. Staying up with the pace of near-constant changes in the industry is among the most difficult tasks. From understanding the right social media channel for your target market to getting your company news in the press; you just don’t know where to start!
- Fresh Ideas: Do you find yourself using the same marketing channels over and over again? New options are always arising, and if you don’t have the expertise to explore them, you could be missing out. A talented marketing agency will bring fresh ideas and a new perspective to the table. Letting go of old belief systems and adopting a different approach can create new opportunities for a business. A dedicated marketing agency will push boundaries in order to achieve your company goals.
- Cost Savings: By outsourcing your marketing, you could be making cost-savings in the long term; hiring in-house can be expensive! Outsourcing means avoiding all the hidden costs such as sick pay, training and holidays.
Outsourcing can be unnerving but successful businesses owners understand they need strategic marketing plans in place in order to ensure a bright future for their business. If you’re struggling to get your plans in place, it might be time you trusted somebody else to do it for you.
Marketing is not a cost, it’s an investment. Consultancies have a wealth of knowledge and experience in a diverse range of markets that you can gain access to whenever you require! It’s not just about targeting you ideal customers with quick wins, it’s about making changes to your corporate culture and adopting a positive approach to doing business. The right agency will work with you to create the results you need and consequently help to drive your business forward.
This guest blog was provided by Jennifer Ogden from KC Communications
We’re not your typical marketing consultancy
Instead, we offer a flexible, cost effective solution to those who simply don’t require an in-house marketing resource. We can also help any businesses looking for additional support, on a regular basis or for a short-term stint like holiday or maternity cover. Put simply, we’re on hand to help your business grow. We’ll support you every step of the way to ensure you can focus on doing what you do best.
Based amongst the rolling green hills of Huddersfield, KC Communications was founded by Katrina Cliffe in August 2014. With over 10 years’ experience in marketing, Katrina has worked across a variety of sectors, from technology to recruitment, public sector, finance, and retail.
The majority of KC Communications’ work is completed in-house by our ever-expanding team of marketing professionals. Additionally, we also work closely with experts in other areas to ensure your every need is met when it comes to marketing.