What sets us apart from our competitors is our extensive collective experience.
Our carefully selected team has decades of experience including management, financial services, marketing, software and I.T., training, HR, property development and recruitment.
Our experience, coupled with the combination of our Yorkshire Enterprise Network members, patrons, advisors and contacts means that we can help with a range of business and public sector issues, training, events and access to ensure that our members thrive and gain access to the skills, products and services that they require, when they require them.
Sheraz Malik - Founder
• Extensive experience in creating strategic and commercial relationships
• Experienced in the set-up and delivery of outsourcing, recruitment and serviced sector businesses
• Project managed multi-million pound sites from initial planning stages to completion and managing of services
"The aim is to create a Network of businesses throughout the whole of Yorkshire with a view to creating and maintaining reciprocal working relationships with all associated business groups. The Yorkshire Enterprise Network aims to keep true to its values of conducting business with professionalism and honesty to support businesses within the local community and Yorkshire.
Our networking meetings will aim to provide not only the opportunity for members to meet each other, but also to build business relationships and exchange business ideas in a friendly environment."
Nasser Malik - Chairman
Nasser is Chief Executive of NMC Galaxy, specialists in retail consumer credit, retail financial services, FCA compliance, data management, and all aspects of BPO (on-shore and off-shore).
Previously he was Financial Services Director at Express Gifts Ltd (main trading business of Findel Plc), responsible for Credit Management, Risk, Collections, Debt Recovery, Financial Products & Services, Customer Operations, including all Call Centres in the UK and abroad; and Back-Office operations.
Nasser is MICM, has a BA (Hons) Business & Finance, and Executive MBA. He plays Squash regularly and other racket sports, as well as football and cricket. He is passionate about Yorkshire, Bradford City, Tottenham Hotspur, travel, and his professional interests.
Nasser is also involved in a number of regional and national advisory and strategic groups.
Nasser's previous roles include:
• Head of Credit for Orange and Hutchison Telecom (UK, France, and Germany)
• Head of Credit at Grattan Plc with responsibility for Credit, Risk, Collections, and Debt Management/Recovery
• Empire Stores Plc (now Redcats) with responsibilities for Statistical modelling and Risk Assessment systems
• Extensive experience of BPO strategy and operations (onshore and offshore)
• Speaker at conferences across UK and Europe, including Guernsey, Sweden and Germany
Clare Viner - Strategy Admin Director
• Business Development Director at serviced offices, technology companies, call centres and outsourcing throughout the UK.
• Has built strategic relationships with medium to large cap companies.
Lynne Holgate - Head of Operations
Lynne has extensive experience in Operations, Recruitment, Training, Quality and HR. Residing in Lancashire, Lynne studied at Bolton University obtaining a degree in Business Management.
Tabraiz Ahmed - Software Development Support Assistant
Areej Mirza - Accounts Assistant
• Manage all aspects of Purchase Ledger.
• Deals with the company’s franking and postage.
• Team & departmental meetings
• Diary management and meeting room bookings.
Steve Spencer - Marketing Supervisor