Yorkshire is the largest county in the UK, with a total landmass of nearly 3 million acres. It is often split geographically, each area being referred to as North, West, South or East.
If Yorkshire were to accumulate all of the medals it won in the London 2012 Olympics Games, it would have finished 12th overall, an incredible feat for a county, with a total of 7 Golds, 2 Silvers and 3 Bronze medals. Notable athletes include Jessica Ennis (Sheffield), Ed Clancy (Barnsley), Nicola Adams (Leeds) and the Brownlee Brothers (Dewsbury)
The tourism industry alone employs nearly a 250,000 people, representing 7% of the total job market in the in Yorkshire & Humber region. (Yorkshire Tourism Economic Impact Model, 2008), and across the whole of 2014, cameras in Leeds picked up a staggering 55 million visits to Yorkshire's largest city – a 5% rise year-on-year. (Yorkshire Evening Post, December 2014)
Check out the RSS Feeds below for the most recent jobs in Yorkshire!
- Customer Service Advisor / Bike Hut - 16 hours
- Procurement Manager - 12 Month Contract
- Senior Civil Engineer Rail - Hull
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Rail
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Residential Sale And Leasing Consultants / Off Plan Sales Specialists - Dubai
- Leasing and Sales Negotiator / Brokers - Dubai
- Assistant Project Manager
- MRO Specialist