Event Date/Time - 26/06/2017 - 28/06/2017
A world-class experience for European innovators across industries and company types, Money20/20 Europe is more than just an event. It’s a catalyst for the growth and development of the payments and financial services ecosystem with over 4,000 attendees. The event runs from 26th – 28th June 2017 at the Bella Centre in Copenhagen. Please view the event brochure.
At the show, DIT has a substantial physical presence with a UK pavilion that will host 1-2-1 meetings between UK companies, international delegates and DIT staff. The UK pavilion will also be home to 16 UK FinTech companies, providing them each with an exhibitor pod to demonstrate their product or service and host 1-2-1 meetings with potential export partners.
UK companies are invited to be part of the DIT Supported Exhibitor programme to receive a pod on the UK Pavilion. The Supported Exhibitor programme at Money20/20 Europe includes the following:
– Exhibitor pod on the DIT UK pavilion
– Pre-arranged 1-2-1 meetings with international delegates
– 1-2-1 advice and support from DIT export experts
– Bespoke support from DIT staff
– Dedicated point of contact in the lead up and onsite at Money20/20 Europe
Please note the requirements of a company in order to be eligible for the exhibitor programme:
– UK company
– Fintech company
– Interested in exporting to international markets
– Available from the 25th – 28th June 2017